Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kidd Family

Emilee, Madilynn, Caleb, Mike
We went to Utah this weekend cuz Sheldon's older sister was visiting on their way to there new home in Arizona. They are moving from St. Louis so we never got to see them very often so we couldn't let the opportunity slip away. It was fun. For some reason Caleb (their little boy) loves me and Sheldon and always asks where we are. And he always says our names together like, "I am going to play with HollySheldon." It is so cute. Their other baby, Madylynn, is a sweetheart. She shys away from people but especially Sheldon. Every time he tried to hold her she would cry and want down. I felt sad for him cuz it made him feel kind of bad.

3 comments:

  1. It's too cute how what he calls you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chelsie, that always makes you feel good when someone elses kid likes you and gives you a special nickname! Plus Holly, you need to update this more often. I always come on here to look at something new and it's the same! (I guess you just have more of a life than I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Holly to you-
    I think that what you need to do is just get out and take pictures. Funny things happen and you will want to get them on camera so you can share them with me! Besides, you don't always have to spend money to have fun!

    ReplyDelete