Friday, June 26, 2009

California Trip


I am in California visiting my sister.  We are having fun hanging out in the sun and the pool.  What a blast!  Mya is so stinkin cute.  She will be 1 on Saturday.  I can't believe how big she is getting to be.  She is so much fun to hang out with cuz she is just a happy baby.  I will miss her when we leave.  But I will also be very happy cuz then I will get to be with my husband.  I really miss him out here.  The longest we have been apart is like 1 day over night.  And that was tough!  But this whole week is KILLING me being away!  But I am haveing so much fun with my mom, sister, and neice.  I love them very much.

I love you too Sheldon!  I miss you like crazy!  : )  I will be home soon, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment