Here is Sheldon and his cousin Spencer. We were in Spencer's jeep (the nerd sold it recently) in Moab. It really was some crazy fun. I would recommend it to you all but you should go with someone who knows what they are doing. It can get a bit scary in places. Okay really scary in places. I know these pictures are from when Sheldon and I were dating but we are going to Moab in September again and so I have been thinking about it.Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Here is Sheldon and his cousin Spencer. We were in Spencer's jeep (the nerd sold it recently) in Moab. It really was some crazy fun. I would recommend it to you all but you should go with someone who knows what they are doing. It can get a bit scary in places. Okay really scary in places. I know these pictures are from when Sheldon and I were dating but we are going to Moab in September again and so I have been thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment