This is Moab. It is just so beautiful there. That was my favorite part. The scenery was just so cool. There was a place we went hiking to and it still is the coolest place I have ever been to in my life. It was just awesome. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures. When we go in September we will for sure take some pictures.Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This is Moab. It is just so beautiful there. That was my favorite part. The scenery was just so cool. There was a place we went hiking to and it still is the coolest place I have ever been to in my life. It was just awesome. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures. When we go in September we will for sure take some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay!! You updated!! I love the new updates! That looks so much fun and way way pretty!! Miss you, Holly!
ReplyDelete